Wednesday 20 July 2011

To-do List with Mom!

If my mum was here, I would:

1. be so happy...I have my mum with me a lil' longer! :)
2. would share with her my everyday if she stayed with me here; how my day is, what I eat, how my friends and colleagues are, how I hate them and not, hehehe...
3. share with her my lovely gentleman and his families. They love and care me so much like what you would do. I shut my self up to them sometimes. ;) I would share who the best persons I met here, what kind of people I mix here...All, I would tell her.
4. tell her how good my job is; I can afford a car, insurance, savings and some other things in life. I get my increment recently! It is a blessings from Him.
5. share with her and my family about my Heavenly Father; how good He is to me. I may not open my mouth easily and start to talk about this, but I think, I would share with them the gospel. I believe they would welcome Him after sometimes as they were not fanatic about Buddhism and suggested me and sister to be Christian as it is easy, in term or prayer and all the ceremony. 
6. buy her, my dad and my brother what I could buy for them, esp foods, clothes and things that they need, they may need and fit them. I would be so good if I have money. I like to gift people with gift, hahahaha. I want to buy her a nice dress, nice foods/ vitamin maybe. She was not choosy and simple. It would be easy to gift my mum.
7. bring them for holiday to Penang. With the share with them, I believe I could afford to bring them to KL, Bangkok maybe or Singapore.
8. want to learn to be a good chef like her, as well as baker. She was damn good in cooking, baking and sewing. I am inherited with that vibe to learn to cook and bake (but I could cook well) and yes, I am a good house wife in the future. I am above average compared to people I know. I do good in house work and all. ;)
9. want to go shopping with her for my sister wedding. Being busy and be a part of this with my mum and family. Going together to the bridal house, choosing which gown to wear and when to wear and all things others daughters-mommies things. I want here to be besides us. I believe my sis too. :)
10. tell and talk to her when I need her, esp when I have argument or conflict with my love, when I hate someone or happy and so on. 
11. ask her what she wants and if I can, I would buy them for her! :) 
12. give her pocket money, as well my dad and bro! :)
13. remember her birthday and any other special day on her. I didn't do this well when she was alive here. 
14. cook for her maybe.
15. do all things just to bring the best out of me for all of them so that they could have a better life and live a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment