Friday 8 July 2011

Things that I want and that's it!

Father, there are only for things I want from You. Slowly but sure to get them all in Your time. Strengthen me, please!
1. I want to be changed inside out to be some one better by Yourself through people around me, the things happen and circumstances.
2. Drive all the negative and evil characters far away from me Father, please! At least, let me learn how to deal with them well; jealousy, negativism, selfishness and emotional
3. Gimme me Your graces, kindness and generosity towards people and things around me.
4. Let me self learn to be really thankful and grateful in my life in Your way.


I fail most of time. My words did not reflect my action. Both are not tally in its way. They are not meant just to be said. I really meant them. Sometimes, I just failed. :(



"The right thing is usually the hardest thing to do. Sometimes the wrong thing may seem like the right thing to do, and vice versa. But one thing I know for sure will ALWAYS be the right thing to do is PRAY and ask God to give us the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment