Wednesday 20 July 2011

Let's Rejoice!

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Philippians 4:4

Honestly, I have not been living in joy or rejoice everyday in Him. My humanity characters fails to rejoice in Him sometimes in life. This was a message from Sunday sermon. I do feel sorry that I have not been rejoicing in Him as His daughter or as a Christian.

It isn't easy to be in joy all the time everyday, especially for person like me. For me, every little single things matters lot. I don't miss any little single things in my life, no matter how good or how bad it is. It is good if it is a good things/ news, but if it isn't, it trouble for me and people around me. I take note on things clearly.
My man said to me before, my happiness is his happiness. It makes him happy. He wants me to be happy everyday; enjoying every bits of my life, being generous , being open , being a bighearted person and being thankful. He says those attitude would help me. I try to, but I fail most of the time. My emo and ego of being a human are bigger and higher than the grace in myself. I am upset because of this sometimes. Why I am so bad or I am that bad questions always come to my mind. People would never know how upset myself to be my own self, but at the same time, I proud to live my life. At the other hand,  I wish I could be as nice as other people. I wish I could be someone who is generous and bighearted enough, but the reality is not. I haven't had a big enough heart to some people.  One of my prayer is begging that God would change me inside out to be someone better. I don't really feel that I have been changed, but seems that I am being changed slowly, another but is that one thing I could feel strongly is that I realize and I know clearly what I am doing to everyone. I realize if it is good or bad. I know if what I do is what I should do or shouldn't do. I would quickly draw my self back to Him and pray or I could quickly find the person closest to me and consult with them. I am not always happy in listening their advises or happy with the way they tell me something or advise me. My loved one always know. I get upset for a very short time, usually I will think about it, try to calm my self down and try to listen and accept what they say. I feel so great that there are still people who care me so much. They watch me carefully and tell me if I need to change something in my life. Like I said earlier, I am not always happy in listening their advises or happy with the way they tell me something or advise me.

My loved one would like me to be happy. I want to be happy too. My Heavenly Father wants me to be happy too. I am sure too my sister and my far away family want me to live happily too.  People around me also want me to be happy everyday and every time. Life won't promise us up days everyday. The wheel of life won't let us stay in the top forever, but one things, as Christian, I should always be reminded that my Father God is promising me much more than happiness on earth. The preacher was right. We, especially Christian has to be happy and always happy living as children of God. With His blood, we are saved.  We have the freedom and victory. He loves us and will always love us. His graces, love and His faithfulness are sufficient for everyone of us. He would fills us to the maximum. We just need again to letting our self go and letting Him come and has a full control of our life. Because all of these things, facts and His promises in the Bible, we should be happy and always rejoice in Him. I know it ain't easy. I can't guarantee and promise to Him that I will always be happy and rejoice in Him, but one thing I wanna start to do, I mean I would commit my self to do is having/ writing a thank you list (I don't choose to do it in thank you prayer as I forget to pray sometimes. I ask more than I thank Him. One thing I need to learn at the same time is being humble), learn to appreciate all things (little good or bad things means a lot), read His word daily (this is quite hard for me to be fully committed. I go out from the track sometimes, haih!!!) and learn to listen to Him and people. I would start to do this slowly so that things would get to be sure by time passes. I would pray that He would strengthen me and let me learn to rejoice in Him, my own self and others, every day and every time, any where and any time. 




Heavenly Father, help my self to find joy in You, my own self and other people so that I could rejoice for and in You everyday, every time, anywhere and anytime. Thank you Lord! Amen... Amen...Amen...



No comments:

Post a Comment