Friday 8 July 2011

Lazzzzzz Lazy week!

This week has been a a good week...It is a freedom week with not much job on hands. I am happy and still, a bit bored. I have done what I need to do, I am done with things I wanna do, except updating my blog. Many thoughts that I wanna write and express, but I am super lazy. I prefer people ask me and I answer then write for me, but it won't work anyway. I am hardly say a word. I have difficulty in communication, even person I am closest too, what a disease! Most of the times, I just keep quite when things happen and need my explanation, I am hardly to say every little things of what I think and want verbally. I am selective in expressing my minds. Sometimes, I choose not to say things out to avoid certain things happen, sometimes I say things out that may really hurts him or other. It all depend; should I say or not, want to say or need or need to say or need not. I am sure one things that, he knows even I don't say a word. Sometimes, it is the start of conflict, argument, debate and sometimes solution over things, but most of the time I make him sad or mad at me. He wants me to say things out, no matter what and how it is, but I don't, still depends...but too bad, my shitty face sometimes is too bad in pretending things are okay. People can easily know my sour plum and lemony face.

Weeks has been a lazy week for me. I am unmotivated at work. I am thinking of many things that recently happen and still, socialization and attitude are two of the main things. The outer and inner me really need His graces. That is what I could say and know for sure. However, things never run smooth and happen in our way, we are human who sins and I can easily complicate and mess things, people and circumstances around me within a second.I am hard thinker maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment