Friday 15 July 2011

15.07.2011 - Nobody is perfect!

 I couldn't live a life that pleases everybody! I know that I am good enough or as good as other people, but things I could guarantee are these; I will try my best to be better, I will try hard to change my bad. 
I will follow the stream where the river is bringing me. Sometimes, it is out of the stream.

One thing I know, nobody is perfect! That is reality. If people don't change, you change. If people don't change, we accept it. Do the right things. Following majority doesn't mean you are good enough or bad enough. People usually get and take what they deserve. Beyond than that, I believe they may put and try extra effort. If you couldn't try and get extra luxury in socialization, it doesn't mean you are not good enough or bad. 

Be yourself, live your life to the fullest and have the vibe of change when you need to. 
Talk less and listen more. God gave us two ears and one mouth. That is the main purpose.
No one's life is perfect. If we are not able to meet people standards, it is not a sign that we are not doing well. Both parties need time to know each other better. Understanding, forgiving and compromising are the key words.


People could say anything about myself; how good and how bad I am. I have my own way and life. I have my personality and characters. I am proud of being me. Nobody is perfect!!! I will change my bad and accept people for who they are. As long as I am trying and there is one or two people are with me and supporting me, I believe I will be doing good in life. I will have a good life.






~Dedicated to people, especially Leny ~




No comments:

Post a Comment