Thursday 21 July 2011

Thank you List - 20.07.2011 to 21.07.2011

My thank you continues to:

1. A surprise on my car audio system from my bf. Thank you so much! It is a bit too advanced that I may need sometimes to really operate it! :)
2. A good and tasty dinner, followed by durian and cempedak. My dinner was mee suah with chicken in ginger and wine. I didn't remember the name. I just ate. ;D
3. My cancelled sport was finally paid off by some cleaning sport. I was sweating much. That was the most important thing. :)

Day ended with much of sleepiness and tiredness yesterday. I was homed and washed my clothes. I bathed, made a phone calling and slept.

Alarm rang. It was so fast to morning and felt lazy to get up. I forced my self out of the bed and heat the soup for tonight steamboat at my place with two of my ladies colleagues. They are going to stay with me later. :) I have companions at least.

I went to market this morning too, bought some vegetables and meats for tonight steamboat party! Yay!!! I paid for all anyway. I invited them and impossible to ask my friends to pay. I believe it would be worth every penny tonight. (I seem to comfort my self, hahaha)

Oh ya, today's my thank you list goes to:
1. I am still breathing
2. Car to work and not so jam, but the weather was bad this morning. So hazey!
3.  I shopped online again. Haih!!! :( + :) = ;D (if it meets my expectation)
4. Good lunch. I ate too much actually. I felt guilty. :(
5. Tonight dinner? :)
6. Offer on part time job. It is the same like the one I am doing now, but I need to consult it carefully first as I hold contract and agreement for my current job.
7. I finished another one case today. 

Today, I read some news too on  Los Angeles times on one inspirational stories (how a burned man starts his new life after was claimed by doctor to only have 1% chance to live) and quite a numbers of sad stories about how a child died after getting abused by their own families, how a baby died after was sent back from foster home to their own family, how a lady survived after being sex slaved for more than 10 years. These break readers' heart. How could these things happen? :( There is always reason that we may never understand.

I read some news on celebrity too, beauty and diet tips. :)

I wrote quite long today. I was so lazy to work. Writing at least kills my time and I like to write. I am now waiting for 5 o'clock and would be so ready for tonight's dinner. :)

Thank you Lord for today; for the good times and bad times. Every one of them really made my day!



p.s: I was annoyed by something. It should be nothing in a way (If I knew it, but I didn't guarantee it), but because I knew it. I got annoyed early morning today. Well, I forgive and forget. I understand your reason. I am sorry too not being understanding. Somehow, I expect you to tell me every lil' thing. Sometimes, for certain things and time, know nothing is better than know one thing or everything. I will try to learn to understand too. Please forgive me! :)


"Learn to forgive, for forgiving liberates all."

- Diana Rikasari -

No comments:

Post a Comment