Monday 4 July 2011

Sold out!

July just started! My job was quite free this week and surfing as well as browsing are my main activity basically. I fell in love with those dresses. I had been thinking hard to purchase it online today but she told me that these items are sold out!!! I am kinda of sad. I want them so badly....!!! :(

Topshop Design Crochet Waist Sundress RM 55

I love this little white dresses. It has very simple design on the waist part. It is quite hard to find nice white dresses. When I was thinking to buy them today, it was sold out! I just love the waist part. It is so sweet and sexy! :) + :(

Topshop Design Peterpan Bow Playsuit RM59

I love it because of the collar with the bow and the color combination. It is jumpsuit too! It is gone forever now! 



Good bye to my  little white sundresses and the peter pan bow play suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment