Wednesday 20 July 2011

Thank you List - 20.07.2011

Hm...thank you Lord for today! I, my self:

1. am still breathing
2. have my own transport to work
3. didn't stuck in the jam
4. had a good non bake cheesecake in the morning (by me) :D
5. had a good meal for lunch and bought some breads for my self and my boy friend
6. get to know that we are not tracked for lunch time (unfortunately, it happens in other department. time to count our blessings!)
7. didn't feel sleepy today at work
8. finished one of cases today! Yay!
9. meet my love today! He is picking me up to take his car, at least, we talk later! (if he isn't busy)
10. am going to gym maybe or maybe movie-ing on my own
11. get one hour time off in coming Friday. Thank you my company!

Thank you Lord and thank you people for today! :)


*Oops, I am a bit bit annoyed today by decision to join the dinner or not. I decided not to because I didn't feel like to go. I get a bit bit bit worry too over my love's date with our sister this Friday. I trust Him, but still, I am worry. I think it's pretty normal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment