Thursday 14 July 2011

14.07.2011

Lately, life has been good in the way that I shopped quite lots this months. I just bought two lotions from Faceshop; Milk Plus Creamy Body Lotion and one creamy floral lotion for my friend's birthday. It has 50% discount for these two items. Today, I bought two tops from Forever21 and they cost me RM67.00, quite cheap as I got another 10% discount. I love these two tops. It is simple and nice. I bought a gift for my bf's sister from Burts Bee; Mommy Belly Balm. I hope she would like it. :) Weeks ago, I also bought some fragrance oils from Lovely Lace for my sister and my auntie, as well as a house warming gift for my auntie. It was about RM175.00. Too bad, I didn't have the member card. If yes, I would get another 25% discount.

Sales is everywhere now. In some point, I can't resist my desire to shop. It is just too cheap for some items and definitely, I won't buy if there is no discount. Anyway, I am buying few things and shoes (I heart this so long) back in Indonesia. I just can't wait for it, hehehe...I am now in the midst of waiting, good luck Leny and enjoy! :)

This months passes quite fast. My pay is on its way too, as well as the bills. Paying time is coming soon. I have had a relaxing working weeks. I usually have two hours or more lunch hours lately and have been unmotivated. I am still able to manage the job on my hands. Now, I feel like, I will do if there is things to do, if nothing, I couldn't anything as well. I get my self ready for not getting a bonus this year., I have too Business is truly slow and I am getting worry too. Pros and cons, there are good and bad side of it. I just hope sales season will pass soon. Lastly, I am considering to get two flat shoes from Vincci. It cost me about RM30.00 ONLY because I have the RM50.00 voucher. Should I get it or wait for another season? I think I will get them...Haih...I couldn't resist. :( I should prioritize a lot fo things, my trips are coming, my sis wedding is on the way, Christmas and Chinese New Year are following them. Oh, this is a good year,as well as the year of expenses. I always want to learn to prioritize things in life and I hope I could really learn. :( I am not a stable money saver in certain parts of my life.

I read this sometimes ago from my daily bread and I found it so true and real!

Simplifying is really about choices. Prioritizing what is  important and then sticking to those choices, no matter how tempting it is to add more to your to-do and to-have list. In fact, take those tempting activities and put them on a list of things not to do and have. You are the only one who can assume responsibility for your time and clarify what is really important to you.

Well, it is really hard for me. I have a list what to have and what to do. Check it out!
1. Lotions (this is always)
2. A pair of nude shoes 
3. Jump suit (I need the real nice one) - not important
4. White colored bag (only when my only white bag broken, I hope not so soon, I am broke now) - not important
5. Purse for my two handphones (this is emergency need. My current one has been so dirty and ugly) - urgent
6. Oven (for baking, hahaha) - not important
7. Clutch for dinner (only when I found the one real nice with affordable price) - not important
8. Clothes (I am lady who wants to be pretty too. Affordable dress up is important)
9. Holiday (when I have extra money and time)
10. Hand cream - not so important
11. Gym to tone up ( I am doing it now, hahaha...Fail or success?) - important

I could only think about it for now...My mind tell me that is all, but who knows? Anyway, thanks God for everything that He has given to me; the ability to buy some extra things in life, the ability to purchase and to enjoy some luxuries in life..I. need to try harder to prioritize my things and try not to be easily tempted. Phewwwww...!!!





....and it is quite hard for lady, lady like me! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment