Thursday 21 July 2011

I hang up at the end

I called my sister last night and talked awhile to her about her marriage and our life. Not long then, I hang up the phone. We ended up in argument/ conflict. I started first. I got a bit pissed off when I asked her about calling our relatives and told them about her marriage. She said she has not called anyone of them and responded to me that my uncle's wife said most of them would come. I could not accept that she has not called anyone of them and assumed that they all were okay. My family and relatives were a bit traditional. For them, this is a must manner. I don't really into it, but since they are close families, I think my sister should do it as soon as possible. Some of them need to book ticket, arrange their time and need time to think if they are coming or not. Our conversation always ended up like this. I ended it. Maybe I got a lil' bit sleepy and tiring after some cleaning.





I am sorry sister! :(
p.s to you: You missed a thank you to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment