Monday 18 July 2011

Baby Shower Invite

Me and my bf got an invitation from our mom and dad to be for their baby girl shower party in August. It was a little pretty cute card and was a bit excited (not super excited maybe for some personal reason), but it changed after I read that ladies have to be in preggy look. Well, my excitement turns to worry and uncomfortable. I don't really like it anyway. The color codes were pink, violet or white. Colors for little baby girl, but for being preggy, I would vote for no. The organizer was asking us; ladies from the church if we were okay. Well, guess what? Everyone voted for YES! and me, so stupid being so honest (I expected that some would say no or mind it), I said no, I won't get to be comfortable with that preggy look. I am now, feel not to go...If I wanna go, I prefer other look except that preggy look. I just don't like and I believe there would be so much fun look to be there besides being preggy. Nothing to say, I may be going or may be not, depends, if I am going, I will just be in the color code without being preggy. If I have to do so, because I follow majority. I have done first mistakes, I was being so honest and not trying to compromise with them. Stupid me! Now, if I decide not to go, it would be trouble for my self in the future and I don't want to drag my man to be in with me. Let's see how the time bring me, Yes or No!!!???





I told my love that I want to have Bridal Shower, Baby Shower or party in the future. Well, honestly, I love party, being busy preparing the best for my guests and bring out the best for them, but one time, I was thrown with the question, partying time is great and going to be fun, it is how it is supposed to be, but what is your party would be burden for other people, just like what I deal and am face with now? (dress code, gift or extra expenses for the guests)...Well, it makes me to think carefully next time for my parties to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment