Friday 26 August 2011

Sweet love of us; you and me!

This week has been raining and I don't like it. It was too cold in the office, making everyone of us not in the mood of working hard. I still prefer summer, even it is hot. Today is last day before long break and I am ready for my holiday! I can't wait to fly this Sunday to Phuket. Here, I would like to wishing my self and everyone a great, fun and memorable break time~

Well, today, I just feel to write something silly, simple and relaxing. Nothing much in life. I am just being happy to share things about my love; our love. We just had our second anniversary. It was not candle light dinner. No cakes, no wine, no music, no present and no roses, even pictures. It was nothing and far from dream anniversary for ladies and anniversary I have seen before, but I was happy with it.

We were having dinner together at my place! XD I cooked and the greatest gift of all was I could cook for him and he could come for it. We clashed in argument about it before, but finally, we had it. His coming was the greatest gift after all. I planned to have candle light dinner, but not much time for me to arrange a real look of candle light dinner. Cooking after working is quite a rush. I successfully tried the two recipes. Yay!!! More cooking and baking to come for you and me, others maybe if it turn out good, hahaha..

I cook one main dishes, one side dishes and soup. It was simple and he liked too. I cooked honey soy chicken kebabs (of course it was in honey and soy sauce), key west chicken (in garlic, lime and soy sauce) and mushroom soup. I prepare salad too. Both chicken should be grilled, but I was just having them fried in the frying pan. It was hard and tough to adjust, it almost got burn, luckily, I managed to deal with them. It tasted really good. :) Again, the most important things is he liked it, hahaha..Thanks for liking. I was really happy. Tiring but happy and satisfied. :)

I planned to bake a cupcakes too, but busy week drives me grazy. I have no time. :( I should try it out next time for you. Hm, we have no pictures taken. We prayed (not really praying, but wishes to each of us) may God be with us all these days to the end of the time. Guarding us and watching us in the loving journey and life. Hm, of course I wish a proper celebration, with gift, cakes and all, but after all, I learned that celebration is not the priority. The most important is we know how to love each of us and grow well in the love between us. Thanks my love to let me see clearly. If I was asked what I want, I just want to spend all my days with you by my side and that's it and yes, one more, please try to like pictures taking a little bit in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment