Monday 22 August 2011

Last week of August

August comes to the an end soon. Eight months are gone now and I can't wait for events to come, like my holidays, my sister's wed (I worry as well) and of course Christmas! Still, it is a few months way to go. I hope I would have a break through for some things and people in my life by the end of 2011.

Back to August, this Monday is another start of a busy week before a long weekend to go! I am going to Phuket for this holiday. I am happy and ready to go! :) I just wish could have a great and memorable time with my loved one and his friends; my friends too. Wishing everyone to have a great great holidays next week! =)

Oh yeah, I felt happy yesterday during the time praising and worshiping Him at church! Nothing much or special, I was just being happy. I realize, I have nothing more to give Him except my voice, my heart and my life. That is all I could give Him; to be used by Him. Why these three? Well, I am not sociable enough in my own life, maybe it would be hard for me if I want to be used by Him in wider way; in more social way. Even my personality and characters, sorry...It is still long way for me to learn, to be prepared and to be changed by Him. I believe some day, I could be even a better person for Him and others. Hold me tight Father! :)

Just like months before, life is up and down. I have some conflict with my own self, my loved one, my sister, my family, my job, other people and things that I could not mentioned one by one. I know the only solution is to again, commit everything to Him! Really, I want to be changed by Him and be better person in this life! :) I am not trying to being pushy, but sometimes, when I have conflict with people and things around me, hmm..I feel sad, I was thing how great it would be if I could be just bit better person. :) I guess no one would know what I think. To someone and some people, I am not kind of talking without action. I mean, I could be out of track or my words sometimes, it is hard inside anyway. No one know and I have my reason sometimes why I act so. I know, this is what I should learn in life. While life is about experiencing, I hope with these lessons from life, I could be a better person in future. Put trust in me! I am not a member of NATO :) I am working hard too, argh...maybe not hard enough? Well, I will work harder then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment