Thursday 25 August 2011

Spiritual Work

Time flies and unrealizable , I have been serving in my church ministry for almost two years. I could see that everyone of us is getting up in serving him, hopefully everyone of us is having His servant heart. I hope me too learning to grow that seed in my heart and my life, because until this moment of time, I know I am not His real servant yet. :)

Being involved in worship team, youth team and Boys Brigade are fun things.I serve people and Him, I cry, I learn, I mad at people, I complain and I have fun and joy. It is a part of my daily and spiritual life. I contribute ideas of what I think, I could do what I wanna do sometimes, we know each other throughout the time and I realize that we are tied as a friends, families, brothers and sisters. Thanks to all of you! :)

Until last night youth's meeting, seniors were talking about developing personal relationship of everyone of us with God and focus in His ministry. It was like a reminder and alarm to me for next year ministry. Questions came to my mine, what if I have to let go one of those ministries which now I involved in? Could I let it go? What should I focus actually? 

Somehow, I made up my mind that I would let go Youth Team in the church (if I have to/ asked to choose) and get my self to focus in Boys' Brigade and cell group. I definitely would never let go my ministry in worship team because I love to sing. I enjoy 'our' time. 

Letting go would be never easy. Since I have that thought, I believe, I was directed by Him. He put in me spontaneously. I know there would be gap between me and few people if it happens because the time we spend may not be as much as before, especially now, everyone is working. It is only in meeting and certain times we are together, but one thing, I would be so happy if they involve me in helping them. I would help them happily with my best. I would lose some spaces for my ideas and doing things for people in church. I don't know why, I love to do things, this and that. Well, until now, I have bad intention, but I am happy that it is not much as before. It is about getting recognition. I know that is bad. Thanks to my man that always consult me in this and I would pray that He help me to be real servant through people and things around me. :)

Letting go one again means I would get a new space for learn again and my love to do things (this and that). It would be all out to BB and cell group. It is only the matter of different age group. I think it would be fun and honestly, I am excited as well. I may plan this and have that thoughts, but it is all back to Him. Four months to come, I am ready for next year. Relationship with Him and focus on Him would be one of the specific thing in the list of my prayer from now on. I haven't been serious and soak my self to His presence over those things. I learn that sometimes we need to let go things that we love to do to gain and do something even greater than now. I don't know what it is, but honestly, I wonder how and why God actually direct me to be involved in juniors/ children ministry such as cell group and BB. I was also planning to be involved in children Sunday school in English church. At the moment, I would hold it back and get into it once I am really committed. I just don't want to stop at half way. I am ready for next year, do you? :) Let's keep all these in our prayer and focus.











*
Father God, 
may You direct everyone of us to Your way,
to do things You want us to do and to be used.
Help us to be the real servant for You, of Your Kingdom and  for Your people.

I don't have many things that I could guarantee I would do well for You,
but You have my voice, my life and my heart.
Shape them all and get them ready for Your calling. 
Let us not to serve You and Your people blindly for acceptance and recognitions like I may have sometimes.
Give us the grace, commitment and sincerity to be Your servant.

I may not be the best with all evils seeds in my characters and personality,
but please keep me in Your eyes and guard me,
sweep away all those evils from me.
Strengthen me and change me inside out.
Give me Your mercy and grace to share.
Give me the wisdom of Your heaven so that I could do well in life accordingly to Your way.
I need you Lord every second,
in all aspect of my life. 
I am Yours.
Have Your way in me and forgive my sin.
Thank you Father.
In Jesus name I pray.
amen.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment