Thursday 25 August 2011

Happy Anniversary!




Happy Anniversary!

To

you
me


Thank you for your love and care all these time. 
Thank you for the great moments and times we have together.
Thanks to the teary moment too, it made us today! :)

Thank you for being one of the greatest gifts in my life!
Thank you for being there when I need you; being my friend, my love, my father, my brother and all. You are like coffee 3-in-1! XD
Thank you for being by my side; to support me and to love me for who I am.
Thank you for being patient every moment I made you mad and cried.

Thank you for making me happy justly at the right time in my life.
Thank you for everything that you have done to me in my life.
Thank you would never be enough.

Through you, I know even more about my self, to change, to love and to live.
Thank you love~


*
Father Lord,
 thank You for being with us all these days.
Thanks for planting the love seed in us and we have been growing in love of Yours.
Please let both of us to work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us.
We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. 
Heart to love unconditionally.
Lord Father,
the strong love between us is greatest give from You.
Be with us and guide us that we could love each other more and more in Your way.
Jesus,
let both of us be blessings for each other's life and people around us.
Use us in Your way to glorify Your name, Your Kingdom and people.
From wellspring of my heart,
Thank you Jesus.
Amen.
*



No comments:

Post a Comment