Friday 12 August 2011

Highlights of The Day

Before few highlights of my day, I just wanna say thank you...to my Lord Father, my man, my friends, my colleagues and my circumstances. Good or bad, You and others have made my day today! :)

What would be my highlight today?

First of all, last night, finally, I could spare some quiet time, not so long, but I had it...I was just reading and that's it! I was trying to get music played and sing, but I couldn't sing, the key was too high, hahahaha...Too bad! I feel like to sing lately, I would sing on my weekends maybe. =D

Last night too, me and my sister had been in small conflict. It was about putting our parents name in the invitation card. I would vote for yes and followed by our guardians, but it turned out to be yes after few debates. I wonder why there were so many taboos here and there, putting my dad and mum name were not a bad things. They should be the one who got the honor. It was just too bad them, they left us too early. I know and understand my sister was stuck in the middle yes or no with people around her. Some said no, it is taboo thing to do. Some changed from no to yes and that was the problem. As long as two parties doesn't mind, I guess it should be okay. I found no reason behind why not to put them in. How much I wish my sister could go back to Jesus's path. She knew Him long before and I have been and will always praying for her and her future family that some day, they would be with me, being a Christian. Amen.

I felt sad for my sis. There was no one helping her deep into the details of her marriage. I wish I could be there and how much I wish we don't live with many relatives. Me and my sister and some of us would be just perfect. It is more than enough maybe. Having a big families who are being non supportive in what we do is bad enough.

I was actually planning to gift my sister with a short video of me, my relatives and her friends. I have even sent an email out, requesting them to send their photos and some wishes for her and her future husband. It could be in video form too. Anything, as long as you feel to do that and no force at all. Only my mom's sister asked me about that, my good friends and my sister's friends, two of my relatives and not those whom I expected to be excited. I was quite upset and disappointed actually. At the other side, I try to think positively that they may miss the email/ letter, they maybe busy or forget. It was no right for me to ask everyone to be involved too. No matter how many and who are involved, I would still make that for me sister. It maybe be in simple, yet memorable way. Hopefully! :)

My sis also told me how my uncle and the family behaved toward her future husband. I get bit angry, upset and disappointed too. They are being non supportive from the start. They are good if they have good mood, if not, don't ask for more. I also keep my self to think positively, thinking a way to make things work and I encourage my sister, asking them to try harder and do what they suppose to do, and let God do the rest. They have to try harder and be patient. That's what I told my sister. She said yes, she will. I will always keep them in my prayer. It may not be everyone of them, but at least, my sister will always be in my prayer. I know deep inside, she must be so upset at the time, disappointed, struggling and fighting inside. I know she has been having more hard times compared to me. She is not tough as she may look. Sis, I wish it ended soon, be patient and hold on!

My mom's sister also told me to phone her. She wanna talk about my sister. I am scared actually. What else she wanna told me. Is it a good things/ bad? Is it a complaint? No idea. I just know I am scared. I will be calling her this weekend as well. Let's see what the story is about. :)

Last thing about last night, I asked my auntie about wearing same color dress during my sister wed. I have been asking her few months ago and she said she is busy. Well, okay! Yesterday, I texted her and again, she was not suggesting anything. We talk about other things and it ended there. I just want to try to get her involved, make them feel they are important and we need them, but nope, the gate was closed and that was it. We didn't come to the end of the discussion and she didn't reply me too. Clearly, I could see that. Did you too?


I told my sister many times that be patient, get them involved and make them feel they are important. It didn't work well like I think. Maybe it was from the start that things between them and the families were not discussed, that's why. I just wish this marriage won't bring anyone of us and my relatives to an end in term that oh..finally...she is married or finally, she is there or anything. May the day be a happy day for my sister and a new life for them, a fresh beginning of their love and life. As well for my family, let it not be the end.

Honestly, these things have been in my mind, quite sometimes, on and off. It comes and goes. I am tired, even me, I am tired. How about my sister alone there? I know her well, she is the most under pressure at the time. Herself and her future husband are. Be patient my sister. Hold on. End of this chapter is coming soon. Few months to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment