Friday 12 August 2011

12.08.2011

If it comes in 1 2 3...

1. I want to experience a Christian concert for once at least in my life; Hillsong, Planetshakers maybe? :)

2. I know my self best. I still enjoy doing my things/ my activities alone compared to be with many friends whom I feel uncomfortable with.

3. I love to sing more lately, just more... :)

4. I have been quite lazy these few weeks. Argh... :(

5. I am preparing something big now.

6. I want to have my own mixer and baking oven. =D

7. I have struggling to have a hair cut or not.

8. I shopped at least once a month. I feel so bad and guilty. Price range was for below RM50.00 for each time. This month, I have had three times? :(

9. I could feel I am getting bit better, but still, I have my bad habits.

10. I am so lazy to work, if I could choose.

11. I pray for some people constantly... :) but, my Bible reading/ related reading habit was still so so bad. :(

Thing come and goes. People too,on and off. Life is finally about give and take. (I am not sure how this relate to my 11 things list, I am sleepy....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment