Friday 2 September 2011

Holiday is over!

Holiday is over. So sad! I want longer holiday, hahahaha...Everyone wants! I just got back from Phuket with my dear man and his friends. Lots of fun, yet the food and the weather were not really good. The best I had was only the banana pancake and the steamboat, sob sob!...

I miss the massage and it will always be in our schedule whenever we visit Thailand. :) They are good (if you can find good one). Food as well, but Phuket was really bad on it., except those in shopping malls, we craved fro local foods anyways.  I will always miss their beauty shop too. Well, my next wanted shop to visit is Boots.


It is too late to meet her. Argh, I have so many things to buy. It was the only things I regret about and of course, food and sunshine. My next holiday is Taiwan. There is no Boots outlet there. It is only available in Thailand and Singapore. Well, Thailand, you will be in my next place again if there is cheap ticket. :) I love all stuffs at Boots; body lotion, hand cream, body wash, body scrub and all types of skin care and beauty products. I love you all and hope to see you again Thailand! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment