Monday 15 August 2011

Sweet sweet poem

I found this poem when I was viewing the wedding pics of strangers, I knew them just as strangers too...They don't even know me, hahaha... Am I stalking them? Hm..nope, I was accidentally jumped into their profile account in Facebook and this is one of the sweetest poem I have ever read:

--------------------------​--------------------------​--------------------------​-----
Dear Joceline, There are so many things I love about you.
I love your childlike quality,
Your sense of wonder,
Your enthusiasm for life and love,
I love the way you understand me,
Better, than anyone I've even known.

The way you're always thinking of things to make me happy,
I love the fun we have together although sometimes I've got some of your nail marks on my arms.
The way you can always make me laugh with your millions of dramatic emotions and facial expressions.
Just when I need it most.

And I love the way I am when I'm with you,
I see things more clearly even though sometimes you make me lost in direction too ... haha
Through your eyes and your touch,
Makes me feel everything more deeply.
I love discovering the inner you,
That other people never see.
And the more I discover, the more I find to love.

I love you simply because you are you,
That's why I know for the rest of my life I will always be in love with only you.
--------------------------​--------------------------​--------------------------​-----
 
Wasn't it so sweet? It was her husband's part of speech on their wedding day...I could see how much they are in love through their photos and all...
Have a lovely evening everyone! :) May love will always fill each day of our life 'til the end of time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment