Wednesday 27 April 2011

Thanks guys!!!

Hmm...I am too free today, hahaha...so, I will blog for sometimes now, hehehe...Well, today is my birthday, I love my birthday, April 28, the best day and month ever =D I just wanna say thank you for everyone who has made my day; my boy friend who has given me the best gift ever (himself is the best gift ever), good dinner with family and good celebration with my brothers and sisters in Christ...I love him and I want to spend every second of my life with him, thanks Father for Your another best gift to me!!!

For my brothers, sisters and friends, thanks to you all for sparing the time and celebrated my big day in Strawberry cafe yesterday :) Simple, yet it was memorable and much more than anything else...Everyone expects people will at least remember their birthday and get a wish, but you all did more than it! Thanks for the arrangement everyone!

This month has been so lovely and beautiful for me! It's April,oh...I love you April!!! This is the month when I was born and be remembered (for my birthday), this is the month when I was once again confirmed to accept Jesus Christ as my Savior, I have sudden birthday holiday from my boy friend, I have good thing goes on with my job, I have had lots of good good good mee, I had the most expensive soup ever, yet, I am carving for Hokkien mee (Penang prawn mee), I learn bit more open this month (at least with person that I feel comfort with :)  ), I have lots of good things this month, thanks Father, I know it's your graces :)

This day is the start of another good year with tons of blessing again, I can't wait for those to come; the challenges, the up and down time are on its way...I have to be ready!!! Leny, get ready and once again, Happy Birthday! and may God bless you on your birthday and everyday in everyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment