Sunday 17 April 2011

Yay!!! I decided finally, wohoooooooooo~

I decided to be baptized this coming Easter on Saturday, April 23, 2011. It is gonna be a happening April; my birthday month and my spiritual birthday, HAHAHAHA...

After struggling for few weeks, it was my final decision. I don't know how He work, but I believe, He is with me :) Thanks Father ;) I still have doubts and so much traffic in my mind, but it is likely I make all it by my own. Thank to my dearly man prayer, elders and anyone who has included me in his/ her prayer... Thank you so so much and may God always be with you.

With the baptism, I do really really hope, I could be some one better. I hope the old bad me will die and the new me in Him will rise. Amen! 

In this Holy Week, a week before Easter, Sunday, April 24, 2011, I would try to have more quiet time with Him; reading His word, spend more time to pray for my baptism, my self and others. May this baptism be the confirmation of my spiritual growth in Christ and may the baptism embrace me to the journey with Him and His people in my life. 

Read Romans 6, Romans 7 and Romans 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment