Thursday 14 April 2011

Updates Updates!

I have been good all these times with a bit bad times amongst them! Still, thanks God for every little single things in my life...

Well, I am going to bring your mind to travel with me again in time :) I was graduated back in December 2009 and then struggled with my decisions between staying in Penang, continuing my study or working. I was struggling all along and has some conflicts about these choices with my self most, God, elders in the church, families, people around me and yes, my man. However, soon, everything was answered and prepared. I am settled well till present. Thanks God for His graces over my life...

I got a good job with good offer...The nature of work is not really into mine, but people said everything is beautiful when we love them...As time flies, yes...I start loving it and enjoy it...but, there is a time when I feel..."Hmm...I think this is not me!"...The greatest part of all is I am just survive until this second...Honestly, I won't be able to survive without my heart being held by Him, my man, my own mind.


Guess what, my job makes me able to buy a car, my own new car, insurance and savings. Ohh...I admit everthing is more than enough...Your graces is more than enough Lord!!! But, so bad, I am still human, I ask for more for my life sometimes ;) I am so sorry!!!


Nothing is much about my decision about study due to some problems...I deal well with families now at the least, I could feel it...but not with colleagues, some friends and even my brothers and sisters, hahaha...I fail!!! I am not sociable enough, I am not caring enough, I am just not doing enough in my life...I hope I could have been someone better for Him, His people and kingdom and for sure, people around me that I love...

Oh yeah, yay!!! I am serving His ministry now..I involve in ministries!!! I still love singing to serve Him and now, I am exploring Him through kids and young teenagers in the Boys' Brigade (I am the secretary and responsible for Junior Section)...Honestly, I hope to involved in more and more activities, just like others..I would love to do it and hope to be assigned with more tasks and responsibilities. Anyway, I never enjoy my self in jealousy and envious in my life :( but, I am still sinner and can not really go off with these...Sob Sob


Hmm..the most important things and updates of all in my life now are not all these, but far more important is my baptism...I am struggling. It is pretty weird someone could struggle with it, hahaha...I just told my man, as if the easiest and simplest step to get the peace of mind is just to stand up and register my name? Will is be "That's it!!!"? He said YES! and I guess so too...Oh...please, pray for me...!!! It is one week to come Father, please have your way in me...

1 comment: