Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Good Friday 2011!

Good Friday everyone...May this Easter be the new season for everyone for new hopes, new joy and new promises...

Someone wished me: " May you experience His love, deliverance and forgiveness this Easter and emerge as a new being fully embraced by His love!"...

I would say amen...amen and amen! I wish I could write what Good Friday is actually and share to you, why it is called Good Friday and so on, but I don't really understand and clear about it...Oh...What a shameful things! I have to learn this personally again :(  I can actually just copy paste from other website or links, but I don't wish to do so...Would I be blamed for not being able to write and share it out? I know Jesus was born in purpose that to be betrayed and crucified to set we free that we may have a new life in Him...

I read one post in Facebook today and I feel it true:

The greatest man in history, named Jesus, he had no servants, yet they called him Master. He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. He had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
That's Him!!! I can say that He is real and true...Honestly, I am not spending this holy week well, I am too busy with schedule and when it comes to the quite time, I feel tired, but I always try to pray and read some scriptures before I go to my dreamland...I didn't do any meditations on some Easter scriptures and it ends today...I have done enough for His holy week...

I really wish this Easter, today, April 22, 2011; tomorrow, April 23, 2011, the day when I am baptized, could be new start for new life with new hopes in Him...(Oh, I pray the old me will die soon and never alive again too!!!)

Have a blessed Easter everyone!

"Father, deep inside...I still have that small little doubt that my own self could not identify it, but, with the strength that You have given to me, I stood up and registered my name to be baptized and I believe, that is actually the simplest way to get the doubts away...I never finish my bible reading, I condemned people sometimes, I don't pray hard everyday, I am not person who is well-liked, I hate people sometimes, I have swings moods too, I talked and behave bad too...I am just a sinner...but, thank you Father, You accepted me and yes, I wanna lay my life, the rest of mu life to your feet...I am long for journey with You...I want more and more of You...Thank you for redeeming me from the sin Father, please keep me in your sight and guidance so that I could learn to live in Your way and please, just let Your will be done in my life...Use me and my man for Your people and Kingdom, use both of us to extend Your Kingdom and Lord, may You heart both of us until the time we meet you! Thank you Father! Amen!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment