Tuesday 26 April 2011

I ♥ ...

- my family. Always. No matter what.
- my sister.
- God, my Heavenly father, who look after me throughout days of my life. He keeps me in His sight, loves and graces. 
- my boyfriend. I love him so so so muchie. Thank you for always be with me! ♥ 
- my secondary teachers. I miss to talk and cry to all of you.
- my BBF, FK and Nur. We seems apart from the distance, but I guess not. I miss you both.
- my elder in church, Sister Ee Wei. Thank you!
- my church family. I wish I could be someone even better for all of you.
- shopping for craft materials. I wish I could do so.
- arranging stuff in my room and my bf's room. I wish that someday will come soon =D
- shower before I get to my bed.
- a good good good good good good good good good meal.
- holding his hand, hugging him, talking to him randomly and pampering my self just to him.
- talking to some one I close to randomly.
- body care, especially lotions.
- shoes.
- beach.
- job. I wanna learn to love them because it is the way to make things beautiful.
- traveling.
- having me-time without planning it.
- cakes.
- Lovely Lace kinds of things.
- reading through blogs about craft and fashion.
- helping person to their wedding day. It makes me happy.
- wearing pretty once in awhile. I am just happy.
- staying at bungalow with river/ lake behind, a big big field and far from the city for holiday.
- study. I wish I will never stop learning and studying in life.
- X'mas.
- my birthday.
- April.
- event planning.

I may love lots of more things. It reminds me how I should be thankful in life. Thanks Lord! :) My love lists maybe will get more and more someday. It should. It is a must. We supposed to love life and live life to the fullest. If you don't, learn to love and not to hate life and its things. Nothing and none of us is original. We are combination of all of it! :)





Note: I am so bored today. Nothing is to be done at work and yes, I am bored to the max...Guess what? I am going to Bangkok tomorrow for my birthday holiday, Yeah!!! I can't wait for tomorrow...Oh time, please fly faster!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment