Monday 9 May 2011

Good bye April!!!

Days and weeks in April have been so lovely for me. With its storm and raining days in the midst, April is a great great month for me. I dealt well with my work even though I was not really satisfied at the end. My point was not the highest. My aim to be the employee of the month was faded away. I am not scared to lose, but it is just so disappointed when I couldn't be the one because of some points. That is the problem. However, I quickly wrapped up my self and ready to work even harder for the next month; May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. :) Go go go Leny! You can do it!!! =D


You know what, I celebrated two birthday in April; my physical birthday and my spiritual birthday!!! Oh, I am so so happy and blessed. Thank my mum and family, I am on earth for 22 years. Upside down of the life have been part of my life. I am 22nd now and I am not original from the day I was born on April 28, 1989. I am combination of them; my family, my friends, my circumstances, my education and this world. Living for 22 years is not enough to be a good creature. Many things I still need to learn. They are waiting for me. This year I am setting a goal at the start on 2011, I wish I could deal well and have a breakthrough with my own personality and character; my hidden angles. I just wish this year I could have an improvement; simply to be someone better. :) 


The second one is my spiritual birthday on April 24, 2011. I accepted Jesus Christ and was baptized. Yay!!! Wishing this year could be another blessings year from Him. I believe my baptism was not a coincidence. I struggled in it for sometimes, I believe that He would fill my need, my thirst and my hunger. I am looking forward to a journey with Him through His people, His kingdom, His words and ministry. Father Lord, please strengthen me inside out to live a life in Your way; the life You want me to life in! Amen...


It was not all about April, I have lots of surprise for my birthday, I meant for April generally. I had the most expensive soup ever, treated by my elders in the church, I had a surprise holiday for my birthday, I got a cute and adorable gift from Tokyo Disneyland (by my elder in the church, I love it anyway, nice!!!), I had a book from the church for my spiritual birthday, I had simple but happy birthday celebration by my brothers and sisters in Christ, I had two cute gift from two sweet little girls (from my church too), hehehe...Thanks to Jillian, Gilbert, Dyan, Gee Gee, Jeeson, Kelven and of course, my boyfriend for the cake, the arrangement, the gift and the holiday. You made my day love!!! :)


Oh yeah, talking about holiday, we went to Bangkok. I was actually 'splattered'. It was my boyfriend's company trip, but since his staff could go due to his early pregnancy symptoms, she had to cancel and jackpot, my boyfriend then gifted me this memorable trip :) You know what, we shopped a lot (I meant me) and ate a lot, he allowed me to eat and eat, thanks thanks my dearly love, hahaha...It was another memorable trip with him! I love Bangkok, it was a shopping paradise. All stuffs are cheap and have a good quality, a must go place for ladies! I will go back there someday with my ladies ONLY, no guys please!!! Yay!!! hahahaha...It was how my lovely April ended, bye April and hello to May! Be happy everyone and cheers~




Love you Babe!!! Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment