Wednesday 20 April 2011

God is good!!! Always good...

Today, April 20, 2011...is another good day in my life and I believe my hard work and effort plus God's grace has made my day today...Guess what, I get my increment today!!! Wohoooooooooooo~ 

Thanks to my company, my self and Him...and my man who is always by my side, supporting me :) I am survived in my working world...!!!...and now, I feel everything gonna be beautiful because I want to learn to love my job more and more, even I complaint, even I feel bored with it and think that this is not me, but He has given it to me and I just want to take care of it, just like how I take care my man ;) hahahaha...Oh...I am happy! Thanks Father, my hard working personality and my man...You are really good to me all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment