Wednesday 27 April 2011

Happy Birthday to me!



Dear Heavenly Father,
thank you for your blessing today that I am alive,
I could get the breath of life from You again.
Father, 
today is my 22nd birthday
and for all the bad and good times, 
every moment in my life,
I wanna say thank you.
This year, I just wish I could be even better person that I love,
my families, my lover's family, my friends, my colleagues and anyone around me, 
as well as my family in Christ.
(I have same wish every birthday Father!hihihi...)

Father, 
help my self to learn to accept people for who they are,
please have Your way in me,
use me and people in You way for Your people and Kingdom Lord...
Help my self to get away from jealousy, negativism, self center and evils thoughts and characters far away from my life,
let me learn to life a live that You want me to live.

Father,
I truly thank you for things that had happen, happening and will happen in future,
For 22 years,
You teach me a lot and I learn lots of things in this life,
up and down of the life has made who I am now,
nevertheless, help me to be someone better Father,
have a full control in my life,
let me learn to surrender all things in my life,
make me more even faithful,
I lay my life at Your feet Lord,
hold me tight in Your sight and  love,
thank You Lord
thank you
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment