Monday 9 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

May 8, 2011 is a special day which was set aside to appreciate women, especially those who are mothers for their unconditional love and things they do for her love one, children and family. They are a warrior princess in human history. Without them and their love ones, you and me won't be here. I don't know how mother is you are having, but I have a had great mum. She was not with us anymore, but I still remember her; the foods she cooked, the cake she baked for me and family, the things she liked to do; the movie and songs she liked. She is a very simple lady. She dressed simple and neatly, she did not put on any make up, only face powder and lipstick for the most, I guess me and my sister are inheritance this simplicity from her. I can say me and my sister maybe outdated, but that is us. :)


She likes to listen to old Chinese love songs, like the one by Teresa Teng and others, I don't really know what their names are, hehehe...She sang sometimes when she did her housework. It was still clear in my mind that her housework was never end; from morning till night. She was busy in the kitchen. She sewed sometimes, but none of me and sister like to sew, hehe...I miss her so much; especially her cooking and the time when we are together.


We are not a rich family, but we have more than enough. We live happily. My father did not owned a big profitable business, he only owned a motorcycle at the end (he owned a car before but due to some issue, he sold it), he was also a very simple man, yet humble and interesting man. He loved me so much more than my sister and brother. I don't know why. He was proud of me (that was what I heard from my eldest uncle). Be honest, me and my sister did not have much trouble at school. Our teachers rarely asked my parents to come and talk about us, but my little brother did, hehehe...I miss him too. I didn't have much time with him, with all of them especially. When I grown up and started to understand things, I left my hometown for better education. My aim that time was to have a good job and made them happy and proud of me, but too bad, I had no chance and not time for my dream anymore. I lost them in Tsunami disaster in 2004. It has been 7 years now and I still miss all of you so so much.


 My father and my mum are very much in love couple, even they did quarrel sometimes about us, financial and other things that I may not know. One thing, I love you all and am so thankful to be a part of the family. I wanna be a part of your family again in my next life. May God gives me time to spend with them until they are old.


I miss to talk to my mum. I regret that I grown up slow when I was with them and started to grow up when I left home. I did not understand many things ye. It was too fast for us to be left. There was a saying that mother is not only a mum, she would be our the best friend ever, it was too bad, I could not have one. Til now, I don't have one that could be a mum role for me, but still, I am thankful that I could have one elder to talk too. At least I could have a lady model to talk to and share wit.


Mom, when I think back all this things, about you, dad and brother, I am thankful that now, you all are in a far and different place and did not have to suffer in the world now. The world is messy now, but tell you, both of your sweethearts are still survived. Yay!!! I am sure sister miss you too, she just never told me. Mum, don't worry, we are ladies now. Sister is getting marry soon this November 2011. I wish all you of you were here. :)


Mum, especially for you and for all mommies out there,


Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you for your love, kindness and greatness. We will always remember you, no matter where we are. You will always be missed and kept in our heart. May all the best and nicest things will always keep coming to you. Many happy returns to you too Mommy!
I love you Mum...
I miss you more than anything I could ever miss...

Love you Mum,
with lots of kissed and hugs from your sweetheart
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment