Monday 16 May 2011

Make Up Tutorials

I have been browsing and viewing some make up tutorials online today and guess what, I decided to learn it.Practice makes perfect! I am trying to see the make up tutorial from Michelle Phan, one of the famous make up guru in Youtube, as well as the spokesman for Lancome. I will find a chance to access you tube and watch her tutorials. :) It is too bad I could not access Youtube at my office. It would be great if we could, hahahaha...So, I am searching for other video and yes, I found this http://www.5min.com/.

Check that website out and enjoy exploring the web! :) It is not only about make up, but also other stuff that may be your interests, cooking, arts, auto, hobbies and many more.

Well, back to my decision, learning make up so that I could do it my self next time, need not to pay someone to do it for me, I am taking it seriously, I need to play it all around, but now honestly, I could not afford to have any new equipments now, I am just fall this year to the list-to-pay and the list-to-do, SAVING FOR SOME REASONS is number ONE! Hahaha...but, do not worry, His graces will always be more than enough and Lord, please take my worry and greedy far far away and let me be happy with what I have and what You have given to me!

So, for the make up thingy, let me try with my stuffs and get back here if I am success or fail! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment