Tuesday 24 May 2011

Life goes on!

"Whether it's a heart attack or heartbreak, just like Broadway, the show must go on."


- Rachel Berry, GLEE Season 2
 
 
 
Nicely said!!! Life is just like Broadway, it goes on no matter what and how it is. Some would say  Broadway is a show. Some may refer to New York City when they hear about Broadway. I have no idea actually. The sentence just sounds right in my ear and I agree! Whether your life is a heartbreak or heart attack, whether is all the up, down, up and down, whether there is only grey, black and white, life goes on. It does not stop. It is sad if some one could not or does not try to play a role in the show. Me and you may not that best actor and actress, but at least, we could try to fill our roles in the show; try to do the best and live life to the fullest. We can not stop. If yes, we have to stop, rest our mind and heart, but let's move on with our leg!

Hmm...It is easy to say! Me too, now is learning to live a life to the fullest. A life which is full with positive energy. I do not know what and the the best is, but I believe, I could get the strength  to  live my life to the maximum; through people that I love, through people that love me, my families, my friends, my families in Christ, my job and all aspects of my life. Importantly, keeping my life in prayer and surrender it to my Heavenly Father is the most reliable source ever! Believe and put faith in Him! :)




I feel like to stop for a moment in life and rest when:
1. I feel tired physically; I wish to stop to sleep and have my own time, but I could not resist with the guilty in my heart. I can not even sleep for few hours more if I have things to do in the next morning. If I really wake up late, I am just being to sleepy.
2. I feel I do not grow spiritually; I could not stop, I have to keep my spirit up to build that spiritual relationship with Him.
3. I feel like to quit my job and do something that I love to do; It is not easy for me to find a job here, quit is not the solution, I will learn to love my job and believe, it would be beautiful somehow.
4. I fight with my loved one. 
5. I make my sister angry; when I could not help her and be a good listener. I would try best to be better but always fail due to my emotional.

Many more, but I learn now to move and go on in life with my leg when my mind and heart are tired. Cheers everyone~

Him: "Learn to be thankful and grateful in your life. Learn to surrender all things in life to Him and not to worry about earthly things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment