Monday 16 May 2011

12.05.2011

This morning was raining so heavily, what a good day to be lazy and roll here and there up on the bed! HAHAHA...I just feel to have my own time at home; be lazy, have some movies, sleep, reading, cooking and doing craft...;) but all these seems to be dreams and I hope it comes true someday, yay!!! hehehe..


I read some daily breads sent by Mr. Loo today. Just to let you know, I do not read it everyday. I haven't been so religious and spiritual, but I try now to implant a habit to 'eat God's word' every moment in my life; whenever I am.


I ate three breads in total. Nothing much new, all breads are commonly heard, but I want to remind myself about it; about God' graces and love in human life, acceptance of others and how God's wants us to be along side with others to build a good and strong Kingdom of Him.


In life, it's common that we life our life out in the way to get acceptance for others. We, included my self, tend to think, to live, to act and to behave in the way to get approval from others. Myself alone try hard to get approval from people around me, I try to act and behave to my best so that they could accept me. I go too far sometimes and exhausted by the time. I even try to do my best for somethings to get approval from my families, my friends, in the job and other, but I got none. People do not see you most of the time.


I still remembered clearly that my boyfriend told me to live my own life. We can not live a life that please everyone. No one would appreciate that even you try hard to the best and the maximum of yours. Yes, that is true! I feel so, that is the fact, but we are human that always seek for significant acceptance..Everyone does! We think too much and try too hard how to be accepted. It makes us forget the truth about God's perspective here. We totally forget about Him.


We should not mind on how important earthly people think about us; what we do, how we talk, how we behave and act...Keep in mind that, what matters God is matters us the most without any exception. I always forget this. I try too hard until I get fed up and feel, I have never done enough. At the end, I get upset and disappointment. I bet some of you do.



It is hard for us sometimes to have God' perspective in every aspects of our life. No worry, me and you are learning. It is a long term learning, I believe so, hehe...Even so, I am so jealous with anyone who is just good in spiritual, socialization and others things. When will I become like this? ;)


I hope I could learn to have God's perspective in life, become mind and care most for what matters most for Him, not human like us, you and me! Try to seek acceptance from Him, not earthly people...It ain't easy and it is not hard too,  I am in the process! :) I know nothing is impossible, I feel Him in my life, especially the time when I was struggling between continue studying or working, to stay in Penang or anywhere else, He is there for me; through people around me. He takes my things away, then He replaces and provides what I need more than enough, all by Himself...


I am know the journey with Him won't be easy...I am sure there will be up and down, the time when I won't feel Him, the time where He will seem so far, I pray His love and mercies will always hold my heart, may it always be the source of strength for my heart! From the bottom of my heart, I wanna learn to be someone better, I could not be one without Your grace over me. Please Father, please Your way in me...I do pray, You could strengthen me inside out, You could help my self to learn to have Your perspective, accepting and see others in Your way, be along side with them for Your work on the earth; to serve and help the needy people, to extend Your Kingdom! Thank you Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment