Monday 13 June 2011

Thank you

It was about yesterday. Out of sudden, I felt so touching in yesterday worship session and got a feeling to share it out with my family of FGA. It was nothing much about my spiritual experience. It was not something so special in its way. I did not know why. I just felt so eager and touched that I am thankful and grateful to be a part of FGA NZ family; to be a part and to have everyone as my family in Christ.

I was so nervous and confused about to say it out or not, yes or no. I was struggle and I decided not to stand up, I did not have the bravery. I was thinking about it last night and today. I am regret why I was not brave enough just to say thank you to everyone.

From the deepest part of my heart, I just wanna say thank you to everyone that I am so happy, so thankful and grateful to be a part of all of you. Thank you for the support, the guidance and everything. Thank you Father that You are the one who putting me amongst them. I am blessed, fully blessed by You. I have a family and community where I am attached with that I am not afraid IF I did not deal/ socialize/ make friends with other people in others community, really (the truth is that I don't have many friends; most of my colleagues are just my colleagues, most friends are just friends ;) )...Thank you everyone; my brothers and sisters! May God bless everyone of us and may I am be blessed to be a blessing for all of you. Amen. :)












*Special thanks to my man and his family (fro loving me who I am) and Ee Wei jie (for her everything; her time to help me or just to spare her time with me, her willingness to help me in my spiritual and personal life journey. You are just like a role model for me, a mother when I need you, a lady when I need to talk to someone)...I heart you all, truly thank you to you all, may God's loves and graces are always upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment