Monday 27 June 2011

Quite Worship Sunday

I never experience this before. I was usually excited for Sunday worship because I like to sing and I could say, it was another quite time between me and Him, but yesterday was different. After the first worship song, I feel so tired and was not in spirit to sing to praise and worship. I felt so exhausted. I didn't pray and ask much from Him as what I usually do. I was not so sure what happened to me, but for real, I never felt this before. No matter how tired and how sleepy I was and I am, I am sure, I was never like this during praise and worship session. Is it called spiritually tired? All I did was cried out to Him, but I was unable to talk and pray much. I recalled my life; the good times and bad times, how much I miss my family and how much I wish my sister would be happy. I was so thankful that God is good to me in my life; giving a great mean and putting me amongst His family. He blessed me with all His great things.

I kept repeating prayer of being humble in Him and waiting upon Him for all things I have ever asked from Him; what ever is that. I kept repeating that word and asked Him to help me in my life; to be stronger and better. Then, I felt like to kneel down, I was really really and extremely tired, I could not say more word and finally I left my place, walked to the back and kneel down. I said nothing, except, "Father, thank you! Please, help myself to be humble in You and wait for You in this life. Strengthen me and change me inside out!". That was all I did during yesterday session. I never feel so exhausted and tired to pray and ask tons of things from Him, but yesterday was totally different. It was once peak and climax moment in my life time that I realize, sometimes, I just need to be quiet, humble and wait for Him...I knelt down, thanked Him  and once again, I lay all aspect of my life at His feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment