Wednesday 29 June 2011

Days of Last Week of June

Days of last week of June have been good days for me and bad in some way. This week, I have ha slots of workout, included gym, swimming, jogging and even walking and today too. I am going to have another workout today. I am going to make it a habit now to tone and firm up my body and for sure, to have a healthier life style. I enjoy gym and walking amongst all anyway. I have stopped my yoga due to my time and financial. Free is much more better, hahahahaha...

Basically June has been a shopping month for me. I spent a lot this month and kinda sad when I think and count my bill. Anyway, I keep comforting my mind that I am using my money in correct way, such as food, it is daily needs, my sister's wedding shopping, she is my sister and wanna do my best what I could do for her for her only big big day in life, my own shopping, I need some rewards in life too...Too many excuses actually, but that is it. I need to learn to control my expenses in the future. I am not a shopaholic like most people think, I know some people think me so just because I take on my old new dresses/ clothes and they never see it. I buy things I need and when I am really think that I need it in/ for the future. I like to buy gifts for people too, hahaha...Some people I meant. Thanks June, I got few favorite free gifts too; book and lotion.

Yesterday, I also had a great lunch of the weekdays. I shopped too. Argh, I bought a lacy tube dinner dress in black and a retro classic dress in maroon brownies with roses. They cost me RM142.50. Quite expensive in a way but still good deal for two dresses.  These dresses and my others dresses inspire me to keep working out. I have been in love lacy and  flowers recently. I love little dresses anyway. It nice, sweet, easy to wear and almost fit all occasions.

Anyway, I am reading some books now; Bible, The Pilgrim's Progress, Experiencing God and How to Comfort the Grief. Thanks God that I have the will to read them and try to make them to be apart of my life, a habit. May God be with me during the reading. Open my eyes to see and understanding more and more of you. Thanks God!

An update for my life, I feel bit far apart from some people in church and my colleagues, but good thing, I am doing okay with them actually, just my troubled and narrow mind always think there is something wrong with how I am doing with people. I just follow my heart. I always have my self trapped between my feelings and what people think is right. I want to learn to follow and go for what make me happy and comfortable. Unless, I want everybody to be happy except my self. It maybe hard sometimes for me and even others. I still get to compromise sometimes.  I am learning to deal with this anyway, wish me luck people. God, guide me!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment