Wednesday 14 September 2011

September's Highlights

Hi to my blog and whoever might read my blog! =) It has been weeks that I did not write, I was so busy at work, hardly to have time for long lunch like I may usually do, hahaha. So, even when things/ ides pop up, I don't have time to write it down and well, I leave it or just forget that... XD

September is a good month. It a busy time with some holidays and fun in the midst. Ticks and tocks are following as well. Time flies and two next week is a pay time, fast huh? Honestly, I just in need in money and I expect it would last for this few months, hopefully, all expenses to come would be just enough for my needs, not my wants anymore, except for skin care, I am finishing them and now I wonder, which product to purchase, hehehe...

 The important highlights was not that. Here we go. I am not sure if it's called important or not, but it was one of my thought now. I was approached earlier this month by Pastor Hok Chiaw (I don't know how to spell it correctly) after Sunday morning church service. I was just saying hi to his wife and asking how she is now. Glad that she is getting better in her treatment and condition. Well, suddenly, he came to me and asking me whether I wanna change job or not. I was surprised and thought and said, "What job was that?". Then he replied me, a full time worker in FGA. I was like, me???!!!?? I felt happy, confuse, weird, worry too at the same time. He explained to me that the first three year would be internship; learning and working at the same time and others related things. I told him, I need to pray about that. I asked him too, why me? I am not good enough and too young in Him. He said we see your spirit and because you are young too, we need people like you. He told me I would be under him serving in youth ministry if it happen to be so with his daughter and all. He invited to join the youth camp in December and yes, I will go if I could squeeze in some days off. 

All first come to my mind was again, it was back to the time when I was looking for a job. I don't like the feeling. I think about it most of time now. Why me? Is it coincidence with my decision to leave youth team in the next year ministry at my church? Is it His calling or just a coincidence? I shared this with my sweetheart. He said I was not ready yet, but he advised me to pray for this. If it is, there will be a way. If not, there will be a way too. Oh God, this is another headache for me actually. I am praying for that, but not really pressing into Your presence for it. I was really worry. A lot of things make me worry, the pay (how it is going to pay off all my commitments, I heard the salary was low, much lower than mine now. However, money would never be enough. My boyfriend taught me a very important lesson that every amount of money we have, it has their own way in making life and God will always provide things that are more than enough for us). I could not avoid my mind to think about the pay, the leave, but honestly, I am excited for life to come if it is my way. :)

Sometimes, I think about things so easy. I am dreaming a  lot and being so childish in life. Well, I guess that's me. The approach made me think one most important things, am I ready if it happens to be so? Speak frankly, there are things make me worry, but if it is my calling, Lord show me Your way. I know I am too far from those ready and good person in You (too young, never been good enough for people, serving people), but I believe, You are with me and I could do all things in life through You who give me strength. Thank you Lord! xx


*This is my favorite verses now (I can do all things through You who give me strength) after I saw one Christian movie, Soul Surfer! The story was simple, but I was impressed by God's power and human's will.*

No comments:

Post a Comment