Wednesday 28 September 2011

Dream Wedding

There have been quite numbers of people around me are getting married; my sister, my friends and others people I saw in Facebook and all, hahaha...Everyone has different concept of wedding and yes, I will have one too not so soon in future! Too early for me to think about it, but even just to think about it, there are lots of hidden fun and not-fun things.

According to my boy friend, only lady will think and decide on their wedding because it is all their dreams and man will just follow. Really? If so, it won't be so much fun! Two parties have to involved in it! Well, it is still so far for me anyway, hahahaha..

Speaking friendly, dream wedding of every women is about quite a number money. You really need a good things and people to help you out, but if you are smart, wise and creative, it is not all about money, money, money...(Suddenly I remember the song titled, Price Tag by Jayaslee, nice song! :)

Through the social networking side or media internet searches, I could find a lot of things about wedding. It is awesome. You can get idea from those sources online and it's free. Then, it is up to you how you are going to make all there come true for you. With some modification and creativity, ideas form people, you will definitely have one great wedding concept. It is too much, I could say, both fun, tiring and not fun part on the budgeting side. You have to be wise, smart and creative.

I know a lot of good good wedding photographer. After some stalking done and few online searches, there are a lot and I bet everyone must be confuse how to choose. They have different price with different package. The gowns they offer until the concept of their photo taking, some are really really nice. You can choose what you want, but if you are not sure what you and you lover one, it is gonna be one tough decision; one that fulfills your dream pre-wedding photoes with comfort in pocket.

Start from the tea reception, dinner reception, family gathering, invitation cards, souvenirs, the programme run down, singers/ entertainers if you want to have (optional), Emcee,  the wedding theme/ concept you want, the food/ beverages and sisters brothers things, well...It is a lot of things to think about. Before the job now, I applied to work in bridal house, it seemed to be fun, working with those couple and making their dream come true, but of course, the sales part was not fun. I heard it's tiring, but due to some problem and consideration, I got another job now which pays me better now. 

All these seen things are not the point of course, but I bet everyone does have one idea in their mind about who their wedding is going to be look like, included me. I read one great article by Indonesian blogger, it was titled Marriage Over Wedding. Here are the best part written by him:

I often got reminded that no matter how beautiful your wedding is, how extravagant and how amazing the pictures turned out, all those pages of memories is nothing, zero, if you don’t have a great marriage afterwards. That is why, deep down in our hearts, we know there’s nothing more heart-warming like the sight of grandad and granny walking down the road, hand in hand.
 
Everybody who is doing weddings week in week out could easily got bored seeing the flowers, the dress, the pictures, the decorations, etc. But we are always inspired by stories of great marriages, where you know that ‘love’ is not just a phrase on wedding invitations, but often means tears, sweat and sacrifices.

I often said this to my couples just before I left them after the party, “Congratulations on your beautiful wedding. Let’s have a more beautiful marriage.” I say this by no means that I am an expert. Far from it. But only as a fellow married couple who reminded one another that the journey just had begun.

That is so true, things after marriage is the most important. It is the start for another journey. Are you ready then? Honestly, I am not ready yet. I know clearly that I am not ready yet. Thanks that my sweetheart know too. With all my emotional, selfishness and the way I behave and think, I still need time to be the real woman. for a man I believe there is no always so called good good times in marriage. I believe there would be problem at sometimes, down or any crisis time in life. There are so much think to talk, discuss and never ending topic to write/ to talk too. That is general and basic things that I think we must know. I need to listen from the expert. I listened some before and many more to come as time flies, hahaha.

Well, basically, I will always remember what was said by my sweetheart, money is not going to determine how good/ memorable/ beautiful wedding would be. It has its own way, with the ability, things, people and quantity, every wedding gonna be dream wedding for those lovers with people's loves and blessings around them. Things would be made perfect in its way. No matter how much money you have, with not much money too, you can have your beautiful dream wedding... :)

I am not trying to say too much or being an expert for this thing. It is far beyond what we think sometimes. It is just what I think/ dream, hahahaha...Wonder how mine is going to look like. Now, I am just looking around and try to save money as much as I can, hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment