Thursday 27 October 2011

Say Hi to November!

Hello to November ! =)


Time flies and it is November now. Well, welcome November. I am going off for holiday soon, today! Yay!!! I will take off from Kuala Lumpur to Taiwan tomorrow morning with my sweetheart and our good friends. We will go to Kuala Lumpur tonight by bus. I am done with what I should done; my work, BB related stuffs and Junior Camp things temporary. As soon as I come back from Taiwan on November 6, 2011, I would fly again to my hometown on November 7, 2011. Everything would resume and back to normal on November 14, 2011. Two weeks off, it would be great I guess. One more great thing is coming up too is my sister's wedding day. I hope things would turn out good for her especially. I don't care others. It's her and I wish she would enjoy it. I love you sister, love you and love you...


No comments:

Post a Comment