Tuesday 18 October 2011

Oh...I am Free!

Hi to my blog, I miss you..Those days, I miss out too much things to write and the worst part, I did not take down of any of my thoughts and now, I regret that and occasionally, I plan to buy an Iphone for that; I can take pictures anywhere I want and share it lively and write whenever I could and I want well...It is just a thought because my Blackberry can do so and I just need to subscribe the plan which I think not worth because I can online eight hours a day at my office XD

Days on my weeks before were a busy days and finally, the third week of October, I am free...and next week is my holidays to Taiwan and my sister's wedding...Time flies, so fast, they are in front of me. I can't wait just to have a holidays, I want to relax my self and my mind.

I have been busy at my work for big big cases and I feel that they are boring, really boring, but what to do, they are my client indirectly and my job to do. For my spiritual life, well, I could feel something positive, even it is so small, but I could feel the power and energy. It is not hearing Himself speaking to me or calling me, but just His presence through things and people around me, good or bad, well...I believe that He is and He will give me the best.

 I feel such a positive feeling inside me in ministry, not on my BB and cell group ministry, but in the worship team. I love singing for Him, and I have committed my self to improve myself technically and spiritually. I could feel a little bit improvement, and I need to keep learning; technically and to be led by the Holy Spirit. I know it is never ending process and I, myself not so sure if it is only a feeling or my own encouragement for temporary or long term or it is the Holy Spirit. Of course, for my cell group ministry and BB, I just ask God to keep guiding me and giving me the patience, passion and desire to know Him more and more each day, then to be used by Him to serve and help His people. It is not easy way to walk too with those children. I realized one thing that I should be more flexible for them, play with them, not so strict or discipline, more and more patience and passion over them; despite how good or bad they are.

While for the other ministry, I think I am not ready yet for the approach from one of the elders at the church. I plan to involve, join and see their youth by next year and considering joining ministry for the English session in the morning. I am praying for it. Honestly, I plan this and that, I want to do this and that, but honestly only God would decide for me what to do. I will just follow the flow first and let God do the rest.

One more things, these few weeks, my mind was bothered by my sister and family issue and it is not a good things. I would write it in separated piece anyway. 

Lastly, I just wish her wedding come soon and of course, live happily ever after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment