Tuesday 25 October 2011

Highlights of the Last Week of October

QUITE FREE is one two word to describe my week, but I have been quite having some stuffs to prepare for the Boys' Brigade (well, we are going to be a school based Christian uniform body soon, excited and a bit of nervous, I guess we are all in excitement. Thanks and praise the Lord that He opened the door for us and no one can shut the door. May God continues to use us to serve Him through this ministry. A lot of things to discuss about it anyway, I wish I could really work with them as a team; serving God through this). I am preparing some stuffs too for the Church Junior Camp which are almost done. I read quite a few of great articles this weeks and browse numbers of good blogs; fashion, diet, health, general reading, music, wedding, craft, sport and some news too. 

I am now only waiting for the next day for my holiday with my man and friends. Next day, we are heading to Kuala Lumpur and we will fly to Taiwan on October 28, 2011. Excited! :) I am quite pack with my own schedule actually. I will fly back to Medan for my sister's wedding on November 7, 2011 and will only be back on the 14. It is not done yet, Boys' Brigade and Junior Camp meeting are coming up, followed by our preparation for coming Christmas. What a fruitful year end I have! and right now, I am planning to have a good strategy in saving money for future and continuing my study by  next year if I could work things out in the way. Wish me luck readers! :)

Ah ya...I won't be attending the Youth Camp on December (an invitation by Pastor Hok Chiaw) due to my days off. They are not allowing myself to take unpaid leave and guess what, I finished up my leaves and I would only have a new one in April. :( Sad huh, hopefully next year would have enough days off for me. I have nothing much to say and think, except hoping my sister's wedding coming soon and let it free herself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment