Monday 16 January 2012

My joy over smallest things

Past few weeks was a busy week and still until today, but I have been in holiday mood. I can't wait to have some of my "parties" before I go back to my hometown this Saturday. I could say I am not busy with my job for sure, but more to the Boys' Brigade things. Lately after the treasure hunt on Saturday, now me and my loved ones and two our young ladies are busy with the decoration for the BB notice board at school. We are joining the competition on 19 January 2011, hahaha...I hope we could impress them.

I am happy with my ministry now. With some disappointment, bad times and of course good time, we all could see the improvement of our young men and ladies, whether it is at homeschool or even in Han Chiang High School. I hope we will be united and bonded as time passes by, as we are together in the journey. I am happy to know all of them. Good or bad, they enrich me and let me learn a lot of new things. I am happy that I am with my loved in the journey. He is my lover, my friend and my mentor, as well as my enemy, hahaha...The greatest moment I could have done is sharing with them. I bought them snacks or even small gifts. Some people said I may pampered them, but I don't think so. I am happy doing that and they are happy too. Even over those small offerings and sharing, the invisible one maybe, I had my joy.

Another greatest joy I could ever have is seeing my loved one talking to those young men and ladies. I didn't know what they talked about, but I am just happy. I have my joy by seeing those old man and young men talking. They called him, "Sir...Ah Sir a...This a....That a...!", hahaha...I am truly happy. Being with those kids, just requires a bit more time, a bit more energy, a bit more sacrifice and just a bit a bit more of our self would do. I am happy I could learn by doing this ministry now. Sometimes, I feel like, why I am doing this, especially when I have crisis time, sometimes I feel like, I should do more and care more. I hope I could be a friend to them too someday. I hope I could be a good mentor to them, a good sister. I could not be perfect one. Perhaps, I just need to do what I should do without worrying too much if I am the bad or good one for them, hahaha...Enjoy the ride and journey with all of them and I could see so many new challenges are coming up. Fuyoh...from my life, personal matter, work, ministry and all. Don't give up Leny and keep going by doing your best.

Finally I know what it meant, be happy and live happily and I would be just happy! Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment