Thursday 19 January 2012

Another new journey starts...

Well, the year of 2012 just starts and a lot of new things, challenges and even new resolutions from me are up. My long awaited decision to further my study finally came to an end and I signed up yesterday. If I am going to wait again and think, I will never complete one. Thanks God that He assists me throughout the years, starting from my decision to work first after Diploma, good job and all, He opened another gateway for me again for my dream to come true. With support from my boyfriend and relatives, well...I am now a part time student soon at Wawasan Open University. I am taking degree in Business Management and would get the Bachelor Degree in three years. I believe time flies so fast. I am getting nervous and scared anyway.


I have been off from my study for almost 2 years plus and now, I will doing it again. I worry if I still can study, manage my time like I studied before. I have class once a month on one of the Saturday and Sunday. It is a real and true self learning. It gives us the material and all those documents  on how the nature of study is. One word I could say is that all of them are so high technology stuff. I wonder if I would manage them well. Even before class start, I have known my assignments for three subjects I take this semester. I have total 9 assignment this semester. The exam timetable is out as well and yeah, I am really scared if I could study well while working and manage my time just well for everything.

Somehow with my busy schedule, I get to be off in my BB ministry once a month for class and give up few things if my time could not match them. Long to go, but few changes are coming up too. I will have my first class this coming weekend after CNY and I have to read all my books before class starts at least. So I know what problem I have. I am really scared and nervous inside. Ah, more thing I wanna say thanks is for the option available in the university that I could pay my fees monthly. It helps me a lot. Besides well and good time management, I need to take another higher step for my financial management.

Wish me luck everyone!

Just before end of today and a busy week ahead, I wanna wish everyone a happy, prosperous, wealthy and healthy new year. May good luck and good fortune always be with you in the year of Dragon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment