Wednesday 11 January 2012

Events in life

I wanna remind my self about life. No matter what. it goes on and will never stop. I just wished events in life, good or bad, would never make me or others wanna stop for a moment. I can't deny I feel so sometimes, especially in good and cherish moment. I can't stop my self to stop bad things or moments to come. How I respond and act towards it matters most. 

Early in this year 2012, my loved ones got a trial in the journey of his life, mentally and spiritually. It affected me and other, I believe so. However, I believe things happened for reasons. It varies and people around would never know or understand it better like yourself, the one who experiences it. I didn't want to comment much or say too much about that. Not I am scared people know about it or scared I will make the situation or few things worse, but I just don't know and understand it better as my loved one does. Even to talk about it, I need to make sure I told a person correctly, truthfully and sincerely with strong determination and being neutral. I am trying to see things neutrally in human's perspective and of course, godly perspective. I could feel that good, disappointment, sadness or cherish moment about things just like my loved one does. As I said, things happen for a reason. 

I would never want things were passed on from one to another. It would end up just worse I guess. People added this up and forget another things. It is not as pure as the first receiver and it is 100% incomplete. I don't want to judge people and just hope I would do the same; think and ponder carefully and only react properly. After all and what happened, it strengthen me somehow to do the same way and to think clearly and of course stick to my new year resolutions. It was a lot to do with my lists and guess what, I hate few things because they sometimes failed me, arghhh.....!!!I hope at the end of the year, it would surprise me, may God be with me.

This year and for years to come, in my daily life and routine, in the journey of life spiritually, mentally and physically, I want to have and do it in Godly way and perspective. I want to seek Him always. I know, I may fail Him and even people around me.  It is  easy to say and easier to be broken. I read this today and it awakened me.  It reminds me the true way of loving Him.
There is no such thing as loving God without seeking to obey His word. It does not exist; it is just a figment of someone’s religious imagination. - Mike Bickle #trueloveonJesus'terms
Love and seek for Him at the same time. No loving without seeking or no seeking that would never make you love Him.
After all what happened, or happening now, even for things that are going to happen, I just wanna remind my self to be grateful and thankful enough in life and STOP COMPLAINING. Also, to share more, to love more, to care more, to trust more and to do more, as long as I still can do it. Do it just like we do it for God without asking any return/ rewards, even in smallest things we do, I wanna do it clear with these purpose in mind. It is hard but I need to hold on this and to live my life in better and more positive way. 
 
 
 "I still recalled when the last time, Jeremiah 29:11 spoke to me again. God incorporates our mistakes with His plan that prosper us at the end of the day. Amen and thanks Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment