Thursday 29 December 2011

New Year 2012 for a new chance, a new hope and new opportunity

Tomorrow is a New Year Eve, 31 December 2011. Days passed so fast and I am not really ready for year 2011 to go. Good bye to 2011. Thanks for the good and bad moments. Well, new year is coming, and I just wanna fix and get things right for all year long. Cheers everybody!~

Here I go for my New Year's resolution:
1. Finish my Bible reading
2. Regular prayer (a morning prayer and night devotional)
3. Live gracefully, thankfully and gratefully each day (start with a day, two days, week, weeks, months, amen!)
4. Get enough sleep
5. Sport regularly
6. Learn to sing better and better with my heart (and planning to get a course if it's affordable)
7. Focus in the main purpose when I serve in church ministry (not to get any rewards, return, etc, but to serve and help)
8. Read few book a year at least (3)
9. Be positive and positive (control my temper and thoughts, as well as my actions)
10. Learn to listen 
11. Learn to establish an even better relationship with things and people around me
12. Have one trip at least with my loved ones/ families/ friends (COMPLETED)
13. Do well and take my job seriously and do it even better than years before
14. Establish good sisterhood and friendship with my sister (keep her in prayer always)
15. Continue my study if God wants me to study

Be a better and positive person after in all aspects of my life with people and things around me. It is always one of my new year's resolution, but sad, I am not really improving or maybe I am not all. Year 2011 is not a good breakthrough year for me. It is bad instead. I had quite numbers of worst life moments here. 

See you all my resolutions. See you all in December 2012. I hope I would have myself surprised at the end of the year. :)

Lord, keep leading me and guide me in Your way. Draw me close and closer to You each day through things and people around me. Use me too, in Your way.; to help and to serve people You want me to serve and connect with. Keep my loved ones, my sister, my families, relatives and friends always in Your hand. Strengthen me inside out too Lord! Change me inside out to be someone You want me to be! Please, please have Your way in me Lord! I give all to Your hands! Pray in Jesus glorious Abba Father name. Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment