Tuesday 27 December 2011

26 December 2011

26 December 2011

It was the seven-years anniversary for Tsunami victims in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (Banda Aceh). It was also the anniversary for my mum, my dad, my uncle and my brother. Seven years passed, you all will always be missed. I truly believe that we will always be in love forever. I miss you all.

I did nothing special on that day, not even a proper prayer (it was more likely a thought). Instead, I had fun with my loved one, we had singing practice and a boxing day with my friends at night. It was a really tiring day that I almost forget that day was their memorial day. I knew I tried to avoid to any media. I am scared it would be reporting about the Tsunami or what so ever. I don't really like it. 

I miss you all anyway. May you all and all others victims rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment