Saturday 5 May 2012

Ugly Confessions

I have made few ugly confessions in life to my man this year.

#No.1 Confession#

I once ever told him that whenever I join the group of friends in my church in any place for any outing recently, I just never feel I am good enough for that. I could not see the good in me. It is like I have to dig my brain out to think how I should act and behave when I am with them. I can't enjoy much and when I am with them, I guess I am not me, the real me. He said I am too serious, taking everything so serious and that was why I could click to them. Well, okay, I take it and I wanna change, but things never get better I guess. I am just tired sometimes.It is not the same with olden days. Well, maybe I change and that is my bad and I am the one who responsible for that.

#No.2 Confession#

Serving in the BB ministry is not easy. I told him I felt like to redraw myself from the ministry as I could not get along well with those young boys and girls. He told me the consequences and all and it was not right for me to give up at just the beginning. Maybe me and my man were called to serve in this ministry. May God would give me a servant heart and strength each day to deal with them. I was told, prayer is the most powerful tool ever. 

#No.3 Confession#

I told my man that I like a guy I met in camp. It was the ugliest I think. I told him because I feel guilty and feeling I need to tell him. Even he was okay with that and had thought that was my childish, but I just don't like. Since I am with my man for years, almost 3 years, no one I could ever like, hahaha... I just wish this is only a liking and would be only good close friends. :)

To be continue ~

No comments:

Post a Comment